Saturday, September 25, 2010

Zac and Sarah Boyd

Zac and Sarah were an Amazing couple to photograph! I met Zac through a mutual friend, and actually got to know him through my photography. I first photographed Zac while he was performing a show in Minneapolis, MN with his band, Johnnyrook. I was so stoked we he asked me to photograph his wedding, and was really blown away by how much the two of them enjoyed my work!
We had so much fun at both their wedding and engagement photo sessions, but I can't tell you how much fun it was to go with them to Sarah's uncle's vintage record store, and photograph their engagement photos there. It was like stepping back in time, and we had a blast! Thanks guys for using me as you're photographer, and I wish you the best in the years to come--Hope to see you all again soon!
The Engagement Session







The Wedding Day














No comments:

Post a Comment