Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ann and Aaron Bridges

I met Ann through college--when she asked me If I would photograph her wedding, and I heard about the whole theme she had in mind for it, I got really excited! She had a very "Earthy/Fairytale" like concept in mind for her wedding. Because she had this theme going, I decided to photograph most of the wedding with a tilt-shift lens, which really plays with selective focus and depth of field, to really give the pictures a more fairytale like look.
The Wedding took place in their backyard, and they had it decorated amazingly for the concept in mind. It never felt as though this was a back yard wedding at all. I had so much fun with this and thank them so much for letting me be the photographer for their wedding!

















No comments:

Post a Comment